Re: [SVGMobile12] A.2.7 IRI Normalization

From: Ola Andersson <Ola.Andersson@ikivo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 14:10:45 +0100
To: <www-svg@w3.org>, <jwatt@jwatt.org>

Hi,
Thanks for finding this. It's now changed to exampleImage.png in both
places.
Thanks for your thorough review, please let us know shortly if this does
not address your concerns.
/The SVG WG

---
From: Jonathan Watt <jwatt@jwatt.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 17:55:08 +0000
To: www-svg@w3.org

Dear SVG WG,

http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGMobile12/svgudom.html#IRINormalization in
section A.2.7
says:

   "exampleImage.png" may be returned as
   "http://example.org/exampleimage.png".

This shows the uppercase "I" in exampleImage converted to a lowercase
"i".
Please restore the uppercase "I" and consider making it clear that case
must be
maintained in the pathname section, perhaps by changing the text to:

   "exampleIMAGE.png" may be returned as
   "http://example.org/exampleIMAGE.png".

Regards,
Jonathan