Re: [SVGMobile12] A.2.4 Element Addition

Robin Berjon wrote:

> Hi Jonathan,
>
> this is an official response to your comment at:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2006Jan/0380.html.
>
> We have replaced "addition" by "insertion" in multiple cases, where it
> made sense.
>
> Thanks for your thorough review, please let us know shortly if this does
> not address your concerns.

Hi Robin,

Was the anchor name also changed to "Element_Insertion" instead of
"Node_Addition"? Possibly with the addition of a legacy anchor above it like so:

   <!-- legacy --><a name="Node_Addition"></a>

If that was done then this issue can be closed, but please let me know either way.

Jonathan