RE: [SVGMobile12] STZLC3-4 animation of xlink:href of a media

From: Doug Schepers <doug.schepers@vectoreal.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 18:20:03 +0100
To: "'Bjoern Hoehrmann'" <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: <www-svg@w3.org>

Hi, Bjoern-

Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:

| * Doug Schepers wrote:
| >We aren't going to make any conformance requirements on this
| point at all.
|
| So if you defer to SMIL 2.1 your statement that "any changes to SMIL
| will only be relevant to later SVG Specifications" is incorrect then
| as the SYMM Working Group is free to propose normative corrections
| that impose new requirements.

While technically you may be correct according to process, it is unlikely
that a Rec would have a major change (a new feature, in particular) in the
same version.

Moreover, my statement was informative, not normative.

Regards-
Doug

doug.schepers@vectoreal.com
www.vectoreal.com ...for scalable solutions.