Re: [SVGMobile12] STZLC3-4 animation of xlink:href of a media

* Doug Schepers wrote:
>We agree that this is a serious issue, and since it is outside the scope of
>the SVG WG to define this behavior, we will coordinate with the SYMM WG to
>address these and related issues. In the meantime, this should not affect
>the ability to conformantly implement SVGTiny1.2, since we normatively refer
>to SMIL2.1 for this range of behaviors, and any changes to SMIL will only be
>relevant to later SVG Specifications.

Are you saying the SVG Working Group is going to change the draft such
that behavior would be implementation-defined regardless of what future
normative corrections to the SMIL 2.1 Recommendation might require? If
not, I'm not sure why such a normative correction would not be relevant
to SVG Tiny 1.2, and if, I am not sure whether contradicting the SMIL
specification would be acceptable in this case.