RE: [SVGMobile12] SVGT12-207: <textArea> redundant with HTML

From: Jon Ferraiolo <jonf@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 13:32:48 -0800
To: "Bjoern Hoehrmann" <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: "Maciej Stachowiak" <mjs@apple.com>, "Ian Hickson" <ian@hixie.ch>, <www-svg@w3c.org>

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005May/0222

I leave it as an exercise to you to find Ian's email where he proposed the addition of a 'width' attribute to the svg:text element. I will not respond further on this question. We already have given last call responses on SVG-t 1.2's simple text wrapping in previous emails. You can look those up yourself, also.

Jon