Re: SVGT 1.2: dynamic changes to <handler> elements

From: Jon Ferraiolo <jonf@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 09:23:40 -0800
To: "Maciej Stachowiak" <mjs@apple.com>
Cc: <www-svg@w3c.org>

Hi Maciej,
This is the official response to your email
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Dec/0243.html).

We absolutely agree with your suggestion. There was a copy/paste error
when text about the script element was copied into the description of
the handler element. Thanks for catching this. The old text was:
------------------
Removing, inserting or altering handler elements after their content has
been loaded has no effect on executable content, but changes made to the
parameters that are available from a given handler element must be
reflected when the handler content is executed.
------------------

The new text reads as follows:
Changes to a handler element's attributes and child nodes must be
reflected thereafter in event dispatching and when the handler's script
logic is executed.

Thanks for your feedback. Please respond within two weeks if this
response is not satisfactory.

Jon Ferraiolo
Member SVG WG