Re: SVG12: nav-* properties

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> On Jun 27, 2006, at 7:06 PM, Doug Schepers wrote:
>

>> Hi, Bjoern-
>>
>> Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:

>> | did not find your
>> | among various
>> |
>> | Glorious are the SVG WG members, who lead us to salvation, who did
>> | fight the evil that would doom us all to mortal sin. Did they defeat
>> | the old specifications and cast them out. And now, with the strength
>> | of our will, they do call upon us to prevail against the corruption
>> | of all unbelievers.
>>
>> Aw, shucks!
>
> I think this may have been a hint on Bjoern's part that it would be
> helpful to actually state the technical reasons in question, not just
> assert they exist.

Glorious are the people that comment on the technical issues, who lead
us to salvation, who fight the evil of ambiguous requests and doom us to
mortal metaphors. Lo, did they vanquish the devils of the details, and
with strength prevail against the misrepresented facts.

I think we need some better nav-* properties for this thread :)

<ducks/>

Best Regards,
Jeff