RE: SVG12: nav-* properties

From: Doug Schepers <doug.schepers@vectoreal.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 22:06:58 -0400
To: "'Bjoern Hoehrmann'" <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: <www-svg@w3.org>

Hi, Bjoern-

Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:

| * Doug Schepers wrote:
| >We have very sound technical reasons for our decision, and
| did not find your
| >arguments compelling enough to outweigh the accumulated work
| among various
| >Working Groups that informs our decision.
|
| Glorious are the SVG WG members, who lead us to salvation, who did
| fight the evil that would doom us all to mortal sin. Did they defeat
| the old specifications and cast them out. And now, with the strength
| of our will, they do call upon us to prevail against the corruption
| of all unbelievers.

Aw, shucks! That's nice of you to say, but I think you're exaggerating a
bit. After all, we really just worked with what the CSS and XHTML
specifications did on this subject. You should thank them as well.

p.s. I think you're watching too much StarGate SG-1.

Regards-
Doug

doug.schepers@vectoreal.com
www.vectoreal.com ...for scalable solutions.