Re: SVG12: IDL namespaces

* nandini wrote:
>   As per you suggestion [1], the SVG WG has updated the specification to
>reference the SMIL Animation specification for TimeEvent and
>ElementTimeControl.

>[1]: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2006Jan/0009.html

The problem I pointed out has not been addressed in any way as far as I
can tell. My original request was

  Please change the draft such that SVG-specific features are in
  SVG-specific namespaces and non-SVG features in their corresponding
  namespaces, e.g. the TimeEvent interfaces belongs to the ::smil::
  namespace as defined in SMIL Animation and SVG 1.1.

TimeEvent is still in 'events', which is incompatible with both SMIL
Animation where it is in 'smil' and with SVG 1.1 where it is in 'svg'
(all under dom.w3c.org). The same applies to the bindings. The same
applies to other interfaces aswell. So I don't see how this could have
addressed my concern.