Re: SVG12: height/width defaults

* Scott Hayman wrote:
>The algorithm has been clarified to cover these cases.

While I did not review the text, I can accept this resolution and hope
others will double check the revised text.

>> Not fixed. This is the most important point really, instead
>> of referring to the attributes on the <svg> element it should
>> refer to the view that is established through the view
>> specifications. This is probably the same in Tiny but not in "Full".
>
>Yes, it is the same in Tiny.  As such, the text in Tiny will
>remain as is.  We will be sure to cover how this works in Full.

I see no technical advantage of not making this change, and the SVG
Working Group repeatedly argued it wants to use more general purpose
text in SVG Tiny 1.2 that can also be applied to SVG "Full" 1.2; as
I think the current text is likely to mislead Tiny implementers who
might later want to support additional features not included in Tiny,
I cannot agree with the rejection of my request.