Re: SVG12: <handler>, etc. vs <handler>, etc.

* Scott Hayman wrote:
>The SVG WG has changed the SVG Tiny 1.2 spec to simply refer to the
>XML Events recommendation and removed all deviations from that spec.

I don't see what this has to do with my original request, there are
still obvious incompatibilities between e.g. the SVG Tiny 1.2 and
the XHTML 2.0 <handler> elements. The SVG Working Group has yet to
come up with any form of justifaction for these differences. I have
already proposed steps the group can take to address my concern. It
is again interesting how the Working Group feels I agreed with any
form of resolution on this matter, or why it seemed that no change
is beeing asked for.