RE: SVG12: 'WheelEvent' "registration"

From: Doug Schepers <doug.schepers@vectoreal.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 10:00:06 -0400
To: "'Bjoern Hoehrmann'" <derhoermi@gmx.net>, "'Scott Hayman'" <shayman@rim.com>
Cc: "'Robin Berjon'" <robin.berjon@expway.fr>, <www-svg@w3.org>

Hi, Bjoern-

This is a partial reply to your comment.

Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:

| >> The text also violtes the assertion
| >> that RFC 2119 do not appear in all uppercase in the draft.
|
| >This has now been fixed.
|
| There are three cases of uppercase "MUST" alone in the current draft.

There was only one instance of uppercase "MUST" outside of the Terminology
notification itself, and no instance of any other uppercase key word.  I
have changed this lone instance.  I have left the instances of "MUST", "MUST
NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT",
"RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL"  in the Terminology notification for
symmetry with RFC 2119, but have changed the assertion to read, "However,
for readability, these words do not necessarily appear in all uppercase
letters in this specification."  This should remove any seeming
contradiction.

I hope that this resolves this issue for you.

Thanks-
Doug, on behalf of the SVG WG