Re: SVG12: event base for audio/video/animation elements

* Doug Schepers wrote:
>We have added normative text to our specification, as follows:
>
>"Media elements
>
>SVG supports media elements similar to the SMIL 2.1 Media Elements. Media
>elements define their own timelines within their time container. All SVG
>Media elements support the SVG Timing attributes and run time
>synchronization. The default Eventbase-element for all SVG Media elements is
>the element itself."

The draft uses "run time", "run-time", and "runtime" "synchronization";
please stick to one form and apply it consistently. The correct term is
"event-base element", not "Eventbase-element". With these issues fixed,
this text addresses my concern.