Re: SVG12: unqualified attributes in RDF examples

* Chris Lilley wrote:
>Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net> wrote:
>> http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-SVGMobile12-20051207/coords.html section
>> 7.14 uses improper RDF, the transform="rotate(-90)" attributes must be
>> in a XML namespace.
>
>You are correct - the transform was erroneously moved to the per-element
>partition in an attempt to satisfy an earlier comment. We have reverted
>this change to the examples.
>
>The svg:transform attribute is now correctly used in the examples (and
>defined in the specification).

I think this new section needs to be reviewed by a group in the Semantic
Web Activity, in particular whether it is sound to define an "attribute"
in this case, whether this re-use of the SVG namespace (assuming the ex-
amples are all incorrect) is technically sound, and whether conformance
clauses like

  This attribute may be added to the OpenGIS
  'CoordinateReferenceSystem' element.

are correctly phrased and appropriately placed in the specification. If
you can show me evidence of positive comments from such a group, that
would address my concerns. As it stands, I don't think the changes made
are acceptable to me.