Re: [SVGMobile12] missing rotate event

*T Rowley wrote:
>The table of events in section 13.2 has 'scroll' and 'zoom' events which
>correspond to changes of SVGSVGElement::currentTranslate and
>SVGSVGElement::currentScale, but nothing corresponding to
>SVGSVGElement::currentRotate.

Thank you very much for your feedback. We have added a new event called SVGRotate. This event occurs when the rotation of a document is being changed, either through direct user interaction or any change to the SVGSVGElement:currentRotate member.

Please let us know with in two weeks if this does not satisfy your comment.

Kind regards,
Andrew Emmons, on behalf of the SVG Working Group

Andrew Emmons
Software Architect
SVGT Player
Open Text Corporation, BitFlash Division
515 Legget Drive, Suite 300
Ottawa ON K2K 3G4

Tel: 613.599.9335 ext.3248
Fax: 613.599.9177