Re: SVG12: event base for audio/video/animation elements

* Doug Schepers wrote:
>As I said, we have sent a request for confirmation of this interpretation,
>or further clarification, to the SYMM Working Group, since this does seem to
>be open to interpretation.  If you have further insight or a strong opinion
>on this, however, we would be happy to consider it for inclusion in the SVG
>Tiny 1.2 spec.

I raised the issue, the suggestion that I might have raised it even
though I don't actually think there is an issue that needs to be
addressed through changes to the specification is very odd. I've
explained what is unclear and why it is unclear. What SMIL defines
is not actually relevant due to the way SVG Tiny 1.2 refers to SMIL
and its own Animation chapter.