[SVGMobile12] parseXML method description has some wording that could be improved

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 22:34:11 -0600
To: www-svg@w3.org

The second paragraph starts with:  "The purpose of the document parameter".  But
this method has no parameter named "document".  Similar issue in the last
sentence of this paragraph.

Step 3 has "mentionned", which should be "mentioned".

I'm not sure what Step 4 means.  parseXML returns a Node.  What needs to be cast
to Element and why, exactly?  Note that importNode returns a Node...

The description of the "contextDoc" parameter says: "The Document object in the
context of which to produce the parsing.".  I don't think the parsing is being
"produced", exactly.  Perhaps "perform"?

-Boris