[SVGMobile12] A.6.3 Connection

From: Jonathan Watt <jwatt@jwatt.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:14:44 +0000
To: www-svg@w3.org

Dear SVG WG,

http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGMobile12/svgudom.html#global::Connection section A.6.3
seems to me to be badly underspecified (there isn't even any mention of security
restrictions in the text!). Compare it, for example, to the still incomplete
equivalent work browser vendors have been doing themselves via the WHATWG:

   http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#scs-network

I'd like to request the socket level elements of SVG 1.2 Tiny are removed and it
is left to the webapps WG to investigate and spec. out sockets.

Regards,
Jonathan