Re: [SVGMobile12] A.7.19 getURL and postURL

Jonathan Watt wrote:
> The phrase "restrict the domains" is too vague. Please change this to
> "restrict requests to the same origin as the SVG document".

Actually, I think that would be too restrictive.  There are some proposals on
the table for allowing sites to control cross-origin access to them that the
wording you propose would make impossible.  "restrict the domains" seems correct
to me here.

> Please also make the text regarding security restrictions a separate
> paragraph, perhaps with some sort of highlighting.

That, on the other hand is a good idea.  :)

-Boris