[SVGMobile12] A.7.19 SVGGlobal

From: Jonathan Watt <jwatt@jwatt.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 13:40:42 +0000
To: www-svg@w3.org

Dear SVG WG,

http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGMobile12/svgudom.html#svg::SVGGlobal section A.7.19 says:

   The Global interface is designed to be the parent interface
   for language specific window objects.

It doesn't specify:

1) Where the SVGGlobal interface fits in

2) When the SVGGlobal interface is present in a CDF environment
    (when the root element is SVG's <svg>? when there's SVG
     content in a document? when a non-SVG document suddenly creates
     SVG using createElementNS? always there regardless of content
     (for applications implementing SVG)? if anything but the latter,
     then that violates an invariant assumed by all browsers as far
     as I'm aware, which is that the global doesn't change depending
     on document type, and I don't see rearchitecting happening for
     this.)

Regards,
Jonathan