[SVGMobile12] <svg:svg> width and height should provide intrinsic size in a CSS context

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 00:00:03 -0600
To: www-svg@w3.org

In section 7.2 [1], when "the positioning properties establish the viewport's
width" and similarly for height it should be made clear that the width and
height attributes of the <svg> element provide the intrinsic size of the
replaced element.  I believe this is the desired intent, right?

I'd like to thank the working group for the excellent improvements made in this
section in general, by the way!

Thanks,
-Boris