Re: SVGT 1.2: !important is an error

From: Ola Andersson <Ola.Andersson@ikivo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:51:05 +0100
To: <www-svg@w3.org>, <eseidel@apple.com>

Hi Eric,
Thanks for your comment but we believe the spec is correct as is. The
spec just says that !important isn't supported within presentation
attributes. A presentation attribute isn't a stylesheet so the
restriction doesn't break compatibility with CSS.
Please let us know within two weeks if this does not address your
concern.
Thanks
/The SVG WG

---