---
From: Eric Seidel <eseidel@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 21:59:14 -0600
To: www-svg@w3.org

Greetings,

According to section 6.3:

An !important declaration within a presentation attribute definition
is unsupported and causes that attribute to have an
unsupported value.

This seems incompatible with existing CSS implementations. I think
the spec should be changed to read:

An !important declaration within a presentation attribute definition
is unsupported and will be ignored by user agents not conforming to
CSS 2.0.

Thanks,
Eric