Re: [SVGMobile12] STZLC3-9 listening to document events

From: Andrew Shellshear <Andrew.Shellshear@cisra.canon.com.au>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:08:12 +1100
To: www-svg@w3.org, Jean-Claude Dufourd <jcdufourd@gmail.com>

> We did not find a way to specify a listener on an event which is received by
> the document and not by an element of the scene. Such events would only be
> accessible through the creation of a listener by scripting.
>
> If this analysis is right, please specify a way to declare a listener
> element observing the document.

I'm trying to understand your issue, but I don't think I've quite got it.
When you talk about "element of the scene", do you mean an element in the SVG context?

Could you give a specific bit of code that illustrates your problem?  And what do you think would fix this problem?

Thanks very much, and sorry I'm being a bit thick,

Andrew Shellshear.