Re: [SVGMobile12] more on data types

My understanding is that invalid attribute values are "unknown" and
thus are ignored completely.

C.2 Unsupported elements, attributes, properties, attribute values
and property
values
Conforming SVG User Agents must ignore unknown attributes, attribute
values, styling properties, styling property
values, and descendant elements as follows:

Am I reading this correctly?

Thus things like transform="scale(2) foobar(2) translate(2,3)" should
be ignored completely.  (This has been brought up before and is an
area where FireFox and Safari currently disagree.)

-eric