Re: broken links

From: Michael Bolger <michael@svgfoundation.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 06:12:08 -0800
To: www-svg@w3.org

Jeff Schiller wrote:
 >No offense Michael...
none taken, serious criticism is welcome.

 >fast-paced web world..
We are trying to integrate related RDF/Atom/RSS+SSE
bi-directional, asynchronous replication features:)
to help(easy/fun) Implementors with maintaining and providing
information/demonstration, including video/audio etc.

 >ultimate source should be svg.org's wiki..
We are big fans of svg.org and the Wiki, in the weeks/months
ahead as things work out.. we are fine with any eventual location
that is in the best interests of the Implementors and Community.

One reason we got involved was to develop a service
that would be in the best interests of Implementors,
we are independent of any financial/company relationships.

Andreas Neumann wrote:
 >idea of www.svgi.org. Everyone can register and can make the
modifications themselves.

 >The out-of-dateness probably.. beta.. never fully announced.. need to
properly fill in the data.
We are working toward a target of 30 days for new features and then a
marketing push.

 >Once it is announced, I am pretty sure, that the content will be more
We need to provide a "place" the implementors are enthusiastic to

 >The fact that one needs to register.. people could too easily change
content of competing products.