RE: broken links

Michael Bolger said:

>Andrew Cates wrote:
> >http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/SVG-Implementations
>
>Peter Schonefeld and I are working toward added features,
>including syndication and "press release" related services for
>http://www.svgi.org in the hopes of contributing to developing
>to a future"official" Implementations page, wherever it may be.
>
>Thank You
>Michael Bolger
>http://www.svgx.org

No offense Michael, but your page is at least 3 months out of date
(still lists only Firefox 1.5 Beta), fails to mention Opera (8.x or 9
TP1) or KSVG/KSVG2, mentions Renesis which is still not even available
in Alpha form, etc.

I don't think anyone will be able to keep up with this list in today's
fast-paced web world unless this list is maintained at a public Wiki
where any user can contribute and maintain the list.  Wikipedia.org
has some good pages on SVG support in desktop browsers, but I feel the
ultimate source should be svg.org's wiki now located at
http://svg-whiz.com/wiki/index.php (which itself may be out-of-date).

Of course I'm sure there are politics involved here as everyone wants
a piece of the web traffic, I guess ;)

Sorry to diverge this so far from discussions of the SVG specification.

Regards,
Jeff