Re: [SVGMobile12][SVGT12-415]: Incorrect computed value for 'fill', 'stroke'

Dear Ian,

the WG discussed this issue again tonight and we think that
normalizing/converting color values to rgb or hex values is a  commonly
and easily understood area. It did not raise any problems for the
implementors.

If you have more specific questions on that issue feel free to ask.

Andreas Neumann,
SVG WG member

Ian Hickson wrote:

>On Tue, 17 Jan 2006, Andreas Neumann wrote:
>

>>normalized <color> value is defined in section A.2.7 (The SVG Micro DOM
>>- http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGMobile12/svgudom.html#Attribute_Normalization)
>>

>This refers to just the syntax used, and is therefore not relevant to
>property computation.
>
>The proposed text therefore does not satisfy my original request.

Andreas Neumann
Institute of Cartography
ETH Zurich
Wolfgang-Paulistrasse 15
CH-8093  Zurich, Switzerland

Phone: ++41-44-633 3031, Fax: ++41-44-633 1153
e-mail: neumann@karto.baug.ethz.ch
www: http://www.carto.net/neumann/
SVG.Open: http://www.svgopen.org/
Carto.net: http://www.carto.net/