SVG Logo Contest

From: Doug Schepers <doug@schepers.cc>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 14:32:02 -0500
To: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>

Last week, the panel of judges for the SVG logo contest decided upon the
finalists and the winner of the contest.  We are pleased to announce
that the winning entry is available for viewing here:

Over the next few weeks, we will finalize the actual form (including
optional animation) and produce versions in both SVG and PNG that will
be suitable for inclusion on Web pages to indicate the level of SVG
support needed for proper viewing of the site's content.  It is also
intended for use on SVG-related product packaging.  We hope that
everyone will make use of this logo, and increase the "brand awareness"
of Scalable Vector Graphics.

Thanks for everyone who contributed to the contest!