Change to optimize

From: Alexander Adam <adam@emiasys.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 05:49:28 +0100
To: <www-svg@w3.org>

Hi!

There should be more possibilities for the author to help the viewer
optimizing. For example, I know that groups should be renderer on separate
buffers but we are not doing this because we got lots of files with hundreds
of groups that is, often it seems authors are not really aware of this
issue. There should be some specific tag to cover this like:

<!-- Lots of polygon and background stuff -->

<interactivity react="mouseover, mouseout">
</interactivity>

<!-- More code -->

This should be used sparely but it could allow to let the viewer know more
about what should happen and optimize those parts. This could be useful for
e.g. mobile devices even more. Right now we are using smart algorithms to
gather optimization.

Alexander Adam
--
Geschäftsführer / CEO