Re: should element with focus be within client window?

On 8/24/06 11:22 PM, Doug Schepers wrote:
> Jonathan Chetwynd wrote:
> | mozilla zoom is currently disabled or broken..
>
> I wasn't aware that Mozilla ever had zoom or pan.

Mozilla SVG does have all the backend support for zoom and pan (the
attribute, the DOM apis, and the adjustment of the transformations),
there's just no UI to trigger zoom and pan.  Discussion with other
mozilla principals indicated they were opposed to ASV-style controls for
SVG, and that page zoom as will be implemented in FF3 is the direction
that should be taken.