SVG Logo Contest Deadline Extended

From: Doug Schepers <doug@schepers.cc>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 16:14:50 -0400
To: <svg-developers@yahoogroups.com>, <SVG-Mobile@yahoogroups.com>, <www-svg@w3.org>

Hi-

A few months ago, we announced a contest to create a logo for SVG.  We got
many great submissions to choose from, and we're really excited!  I have set
up a public gallery so you can see all the art we've received thus far.
Please visit:
 http://svglogo.com/gallery.html

In order to coordinate with the SVG Open conference, we're now taking
entries through October 1, 2006.  We will be announcing the winner on
October 17 at SVG Open.

If any of you didn't have time to submit your logo before, now is the time!
If this is the first you've heard of it, visit the gallery and get inspired.
Spread the word, and send in your logo ideas right away.  There are no
limits on how many you can submit, so let your imagination soar.

All logos can be mailed to entries@svglogo.com.  Please include your name
and contact information.

Regards-
Doug