Re: [SVGMobile12] Question on details of when <script> elements execute

Doug Schepers wrote:
> In what way is it not compatible?  I'm sure that if HTML has a consistent,
> cross-browser processing model

Doug,

I did some testing and it looks like this particular case is not as
cross-browser compatible as I thought it was; it varies by particular browser
versions and such.  :(

I'm not really in a position in terms of time commitment to define what parts of
the processing model _are_ consistent amongst HTML UAs, so I'm trusting the
working group has looked into that as much as they desire to.

Thanks again, and my apologies,
-Boris