Re: [SVGMobile12] Question on details of when <script> elements execute

Chris Lilley wrote:
> You are not comparing like with like.

Ok.  I was sure trying to.

> If you change the href on an already loaded script element

In no case was I doing that.

> If you change it or delete it before its has loaded then, well, it hasn't
> loaded.

Right.  Thesesare the only cases I was considering.  Per the spec send out by
Andrew, if I change the href after the <script> element has been inserted into
the document but before the script content has finished loading, the href change
is ignored and the original load continues, with the results of that load
executed when they finish loading.  Now the question is what happens if in this
very circumstance I don't just change the href attribute, but remove the node
from the DOM, then change the href, then reinsert it into the DOM.

Thanks,
-Boris