Re: [SVGMobile12] Question on details of when <script> elements execute

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 11:06:52 -0500
To: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
CC: www-svg@w3.org

Chris Lilley wrote:
>>  For example, if I
>> insert a script into the document, then remove it before the script-content is
>> in the scripting context, then reinsert it later,
>
> and assuming it completely loads this time
>
>>  will it start getting the
>> script-content again and execute it?
>
> Yes.

That's not consistent with what happens if I change the href of the script
element...  If I change the href without removing from the document, you're
saying the original href is what should execute, but if I remove before load
completes, change href and reinsert the new href should execute?  Why the
inconsistency?

-Boris