Re: SVGT 1.2: "evt" vs "event" as the implicit event argument to event handlers

http://whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#event

> I ask because as far as we can tell there isn't one. But yes if this
> were to change W3C-wide it would be WebAPI that would likely own that
> spec.

The W3C has officially stated that it HTML is obsolete, so presumably the
W3C is no longer the official place to go for HTML specs. (That, at least,
is the only conclusion I can draw from the lack of any HTML errata
released by the W3C in the past four years despite repeated requests both
internally and externally.)