[SVGFull12] color

On Friday, April 21, 2006, 12:31:27 PM, Anne wrote:

AvK> On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:44:52 +0200, Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org> wrote:
>>> How does that work for properties like 'fill'? They still take a CSS
>>> <color> value I assume?

>> Not exactly, see
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2006Mar/0208.html

>> which is why we removed the reference to CSS color as requested in other
>> LC feedback.

AvK> And for the CSS property 'fill'? Which is actually what I meant. I
AvK> understand that parsing for attribute values is a little different. (I
AvK> recognize this question may be out of scope for SVGMobile12, but would
AvK> appreciate an answer...)

As you say its out of scope for SVGT12 so I altered the subject line.

Ian posted some helpful comments about the lexical space and the value space. Could you rephrase your question for Full and clearly separating the lexical and value spaces?

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG