Re: [SVGMobile12] Question on SVG implementation in an XLink-aware processor

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 18:55:51 -0500
To: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
CC: www-svg@w3.org

Chris Lilley wrote:
> BZ> Perhaps we should start a parallel discussion on the XLink list?
>
> I was working up to suggesting that myself.

OK.  Let's do that, and pick up here when we sort things out over there; in
particular I've done some rereading of XLink 1.1, and now it's not clear to me
what it really takes to have a conformant XLink application.  I've posted
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-linking-comments/2006AprJun/0001.html
to get the ball rolling.

-Boris