Re: [SVGMobile12] event aliasing

On 3-apr-2006, at 11:45, Anne van Kesteren wrote:

> On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 21:58:21 +0200, Jack Jansen
> <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl> wrote:
>> Note that this is all in the SMIL 2[.1] Language Profile, other
>> profiles or languages that reuse SMIL timing but have a tree
>> structure more like HTML than like SMIL should probably state that
>> the events do bubble.
>
> HTML has its own set of focus events which are different altogether
> from what SMIL or SVG has... They don't bubble though. (And are
> used throughout the SMIL specification examples...)
>
> Basically, we have:
>
> (1) focusInEvent
> (2) focusOutEvent
> (3) DOMFocusIn
> (4) DOMFocusOut
> (5) focus
> (6) blur
> (7) focusin
> (8) focusout
>
> 1, 2, 5 and 6 don't bubble. The others do. Yet SMIL sort of implies
> 1 and 2 are equivalent to 3 and 4 which seems completely wrong[1].

I'm getting completely lost in a maze of twisty little standards:-)
I found DOMFocusIn and DOMFocusOut in <http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/REC-
DOM-Level-2-Events-20001113/>, is that still the most up-to-date
reference?
I haven't been able to find focusInEvent, focusOutEvent, focusin or
focusout anywhere. Where should I look?
Goldman