Re: [SVGMobile12] Question on SVG implementation in an XLink-aware processor

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 19:42:12 +0200
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org

* Boris Zbarsky wrote:
>Except I'd really like to be able to implement XLink for all XML (as designed)
>without having to special-case SVG in generic XML code.

Per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2006Mar/0067
it would seem a good idea to simply implement whatever you think is best
since that would enable the XML Core Working Group to answer any of the
arising questions "empirically". I would however recommend to remove any
and all XLink support that's not unambiguously required by some other
specification than the XLink specification.