Re: [SVGMobile12] A.7.19 SVGGlobal

From: Anne van Kesteren <fora@annevankesteren.nl>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 11:00:58 +0200
To: Andrew Emmons <aemmons@opentext.com>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org

Quoting Andrew Emmons <aemmons@opentext.com>:
> The CDF Compound Document by Reference Framework document
> (http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-CDR-20051219/) addresses your concerns
> about when the SVGGlobal interface is present. Section "B
> Conformance" states that "3. Conformant user agent must support
> specialized DOM interfaces required by the profile". In other words,
> the SVGGlobal interface is present regardless of content.

That's not really what it says... Note that CDR is about referencing and thus
about stand-alone files and not about compound documents. I therefore think it
doesn't address anything of the issues raised in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2006Jan/0425.html

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>