SVG-Wiki Accounts

From: Doug Schepers <doug@schepers.cc>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 23:02:52 -0400
To: <svg-developers@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: "'www-svg'" <www-svg@w3.org>

Hi-

I don't want to clutter the list with SVG-Wiki business, so anyone who is
interested in getting an account should write me personally at
doug@schepers.cc.

Please include:
Full Name:
Nickname (if different):
Desired password:

If you don't give me a password, I'll provide you with a temporary one.

Also, I'm asking all contributers to make a page for themselves, to put a
"face" on the community members.

Please note that wiki contributions are limited to members, but that anyone
can read the wiki. The reason for the restriction is to stop the spam abuse
that crippled the original SVG-Wiki. Any abuse will result in a suspension
of the account.

Regards-
Doug

doug . schepers  @ vectoreal.com