Test Suite

From: Doug Schepers <doug@schepers.cc>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 02:31:19 -0400
To: "'www-svg'" <www-svg@w3.org>

Hi, WG-

I noticed while looking into the 'switch' element that the Test Suite for
SVG1.1 still uses the Feature Strings from SVG1.0 [1]. This should be
corrected in both the current test suite, and in future test suites.

I think it would be good for each element or module to have, in its
normative section, a link to at least one appropriate test case. This would
be good not only for implementors, but for authors who want to test whether
their target UA supports that feature, or to see an explicit example of what
the code should look like.

If you want help on creating test cases, let me know.

[1]
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Test/20030813/htmlframe/full-struct-image-02-
b.html

Regards-