Re: [SVGMobile12] About vector graphics and other specification

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 23:29:29 +0100 (BST)
To: www-svg@w3.org

> IE will not support SVG at all, but plugins take care of that.

Are they supplied by Windows Update?

Really they need to be supplied on the OS CD, but Windows Update may
help a bit.  Anything less than that a most business users will have to
get their IT department to intervene before they can see the images.

I don't think SVG is well known to IT departments.

(I know that Acrobat has crept in, but it is supplied on a lot of
driver install disks, even if not bundled with Windows.)