Re: Set circle radius using CSS

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 17:37:20 +0200
To: hemebond <hemebond@gmail.com>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org

On Wednesday, September 14, 2005, 5:22:48 AM, hemebond wrote:

h> I hope this is the correct place to ask this. I've been through the
h> spec and I can not find a way to change the size of a circle element
h> with CSS. How do I do this?

Languages that use CSS need to decide what is presentation and what is
content. For SVG geometry is taken to be content. Thus, geometry is not
expressed in CSS - its the core of the language.

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG