Re: [SVGMobile12] Percentage: line of property definitions

On Friday, May 20, 2005, 3:44:31 PM, Ian wrote:

IH> The "Percentages:" line of property definitions is intended to say what
IH> the percentages are relative to when the property includes <percentage> in
IH> its value definition.

IH> None of the properties allow percentages. Please be consistent in saying
IH> "N/A" for all the "Percentages:" lines so that is clear. (Currently some
IH> say "no" or "none".)

Thanks for your comment. We agree. We have changed the spec so that
"Percentages" always says "N/A" wherever it now says "no" or "none".

Please let us know if this does not satisfy your comment.

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG