Announcement; SVG Implementations at SVGi is open

From: Michael Bolger <michael@svgfoundation.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 15:18:02 -0700
To: www-svg@w3.org

To Implementors and the Community at large.

On behalf of Peter Schonefeld, the foundation and I,
SVG Implementations at http://www.svgi.org is open.
We invite Implementors and the developers of other
SVG resources to visit, create an account and add
products and projects to the directory.

In the days and weeks ahead I'll be contacting Implementors
to request participation and introduce who we are, to
grow a trusted relationship as we move forward.

The SVG Foundation is an independent non-profit organization,
with no business affiliation outside of any foundation internal
working relationships with their respective business roles and
duties. We are not, nor will be, selling any advertising space,
will not release private or sensitive information, including
email addresses.

With the current site now open, we will undertake the
development and testing of additional features including:
Accessibility, Internationalization and RSS/Atom/RDF.

As the success of this service will depend on the
participation of Implementors and good will by
the community, we ask for your support.

Thank You
Michael Bolger