Re: Set circle radius using CSS

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 21:53:47 +0100 (BST)
To: www-svg@w3.org

> Moreover, I would personally discourage you from using CSS with SVG at all,
> if you can help it. CSS is not required for an implementation, it's not used

My impression is that CSS support was originally proposed as part of the
token compliance to W3C accessibility requirements; it allows the user
some ability to make pages more easily readable when they have colour and
other visiou defects, but currently there doesn't seem any serious
interest in accessibilty.