Re: [SVGMobile12] Yet another request for a single-file version of the specification

From: Dean Jackson <dino@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 02:29:07 +1100
Cc: www-svg@w3.org
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>

On 18/05/2005, at 4:14 AM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:

> Last Call ends in three days.  Is there any chance of actually
> having an easily reviewable version of this specification with
> enough time left to actually review it at this point?

 > If not, perhaps the Last Call period should be extended until such
a version has been provided and enough time has passed after it has
been provided?

This message describes a version available before your message:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Apr/0219.html

And a response to your message.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005May/0056.html

We understand that it caused you difficultly reading the
specification in multiple files. As an editor of the spec, I
apologise. Producing a single file (either HTML or PDF) with our
current editing system isn't straightforward.

Producing a single HTML file specification *might* be possible for
future drafts. A single PDF file will certainly be provided.

Dean