Re: SVG12: overlay stacking

From: Dean Jackson <dean@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:36:08 +1100
Cc: www-svg@w3.org
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>

 >  From http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-SVGMobile12-20050413/
multimedia.html
 > section 12.3.2

 > [...]
 >   If multiple 'video' elements have overlay='top', the drawing
 >   order between those 'video' elements is document order.
 > [...]

 > It is unclear which element would be the top-most element, it
could be
 > either the first or the last one in document order. Please change the
 > draft to clearly indicate which element would be drawn on top of the
 > others.

The draft has been changed to replace the text above with:

If multiple 'video' elements have overlay='top', the drawing order of
those 'video' elements shall follow the typical SVG rendering order.

We believe this handles your comment.

If you don't agree with this response please let us know within two
weeks, otherwise we'll assume you agree.