Re: SVG12: language of examples

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 16:58:56 +0200
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org

On Monday, April 18, 2005, 12:59:18 AM, Bjoern wrote:

BH> Dear Scalable Vector Graphics Working Group,

BH>   In http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-SVGMobile12-20050413/svgudom.html the
BH> programming examples lack information about what language they are
BH> written in, this easily confuses readers. Please change the draft such
BH> that either only ECMAScript examples are included or such that for non-
BH> ES examples it is clear what language they are written in.

We agree and have modified the spec so that examples are introduced by
wording like:

Example: Event Listeners (Java)

or

Example: animation (ECMAScript)

Please let us know within two weeks if this is not a satisfactory
resolution of your comment.

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG